- Allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage, without damaging the lock
- Unique flexible cable resists abuse from baggage handling equipment
- Easy to set & reset numeric combination
- 1-3/16in (30mm) Wide durable metal body
- 3 dial combination security for keyless convenience
- Matching lock and cable coordinate with popular baggage colors
- Bright colors simplify baggage identification
The Master Lock No. 4688D Set Your Own Combination TSA-Accepted Luggage Lock features a 1-3/16in (30mm) wide metal body for durability. The 1/8in (3mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/2in (38mm) long and made of vinyl covered flexible braided steel, offering resistance to abuse from baggage handling equipment. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners can open, inspect and relock bags locked with a TSA-Accepted lock. Lock your checked baggage with the lock TSA screeners won’t cut! The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.